Aggressive mud tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fl1by

Reaction score
70 / 30 street off-road mud tire. 17 or 18 inch rim, stock height 2014 raptor. I drive 3 hours to hunt, then clay and swamp bog to get to the hunt area. Any ideas on tires?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
There is a TON of information already in this section on tires. Most popular choices are Toyo Open Country MT, Nitto Trail Grappler and BFG MT KM2. I would start looking at those threads, rather than start a new discussion.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend Toyo MT's. Very rock solid for off-road use, however these tires are really heavy.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mts prior to the rts great tire and takes a lot of abuse. Have yet to see how the rts perform in comparison. But on road they are quiet and feel "softer"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tplee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recommend Toyo MT's. Very rock solid for off-road use, however these tires are really heavy.
Same for the Nitto's. They're actually a load E tire, which makes them very heavy. BFG MT KM2 is tough to beat. When my OE ATs were out, that's what I'll be running. I ran 35" Nitto Trail Graps on my Silvy. Got 60k+ milies out of them. Very quiet for a mudder. And if you drive a 3/4 ton and want to run a solid mud tire, this is your tire for sure. I've run lots of mud tires in my time, from the good ole Gumbo Mudders, to Super Swamper TSL, the old BFG MT and the KM2...even a set of Uniroyal MTs! My top two for a daily driver are the KM2s followed by the Nitto Trail Graps.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk