Aftermarket Lug Nuts For Factory Beadlocks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I ordered the black lug nuts on ebay and they arrived in 3 days. They came with lots of popcorn and all individually wrapped in their own little bag and then in a big bag. Not a scratch on them. They look great. I think they are a heck of a deal at $27. I put them on tomorrow and post up a picture.

Does it say anything about not using any impact tool on them? There was a note in the Gorilla ones to NOT use but I am having a hard time getting tire shops to comply unless I stand there by my truck and remind them even though I told the counter guy.

D

Deleted member 12951

Curious why the ebay listing say "Not compatible with factory wheels!" in bright red? Is that just to protect themselves from people getting upset if they do not fit?

Oooh, I didn't notice that previously, good catch

Badazzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it say anything about not using any impact tool on them? There was a note in the Gorilla ones to NOT use but I am having a hard time getting tire shops to comply unless I stand there by my truck and remind them even though I told the counter guy.

No they didn't say not to use an impact but I think that's common sense with chrome or any colored lug nut. I know most tire shops use impacts regardless. That's why I always pull my wheels and take them to the tire shop. You can't guaranty the proper torque with an impact either. Over tightening can be just as dangerous as not tight enough. I like to use a torque wrench.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally never heard of Excalibur Wheel Accessories but geez those are cheap!! Almost "too" cheap. Let us know how they are. For that price, might just get a second set. @Badazzraptor

I thought the same thing when saw them. Why so cheap?
To me they look capped

I stayed with a name brand, makes me feel better.

There's also another one for like $50

Last edited:

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious why the ebay listing say "Not compatible with factory wheels!" in bright red? Is that just to protect themselves from people getting upset if they do not fit?

It also says this right after "This style of lug nut is generally used on aftermarket wheels, it may work on some OE wheels but we do not guarantee fit."

guitarist982

Reaction score
Thought I’d bump an old thread since I was in the market for some replacements and some of the places listed didn’t show in stock. Just picked up a set of the black gorillas from CJ Pony Parts and found a coupon code online which got them delivered for $90 ... individually packed as well.

b7522c9914eb8432e1aa104dc50a6185.jpg