Aftermarket Lug Nuts For Factory Beadlocks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

@RDFTS how's the finish look after they bounced around in that box?

Pretty good actually. I cleaned them up, dirtier than I would have thought. There is small scratches but barely noticeable if at all. I figure once I get the socket and wrench on them, I'll be adding my own scratches then.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of surface area on seat... anybody else use Gorilla splined nuts on factory wheels?
I've had them going on a year now and like ramx50 says no problems BUT they are rusting pretty bad. as specified by the manufacturer I don't use an impact gun either. the truck does see some ****** salt roads in the winter but I am unhappy of their finish quality and now that it's started they will just get worse. I've seen at least another member post of the rust problem too. I might just buy the black hex head gorillas and see how they hold up

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the gorilla ones today. They extended out exactly like the factory and to me look so much better.

3ca420316e4f80fb0d5b255726e546e6.jpg
7434e10c5f28d2a46d79848473aedc08.jpg7cb57d2942a371d925b473b271e1b284.jpg
The black does look much better. I wish theses were available when I bought the 7/8" ones for Little Red.

If you color match the center cap SVT red, you'll have to clock it so it matches to SVT of the beauty ring.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good price. Now I kinda wish I got those instead cause you get the wheel locks too.

Noticed both brands say to NOT use an air impact. Wonder if even if you tell a shop not too, how many will do it anyways......

When I looked up McGuard ones on Amazon, it said they didn't fit my 2014 Raptor I have set as my default truck. Any idea why?
14x 2.0 is that all we need to know if they will fit of not?

I really like the McGuard ones, says guaranteed for life.