Additional info on running 37's and stock fenders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn't sure what additional pics you guys were looking for but I snapped a few of what it looks like put back together. Forgive me for the dirty truck. I haven't had a chance to wash it from this weekend. With daylights savings, it's dark when I get home.

null_zps31d4d1f9.jpg

null_zpsf6d55cc7.jpg

And a few shots of the truck.
IMG_2540_zpsa3e3b203.jpg
IMG_2716_zps048b5942.jpg

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm tempted to try this but ditch stock liner and run the outlaw raptor liners…..i know they're expensive, but they look like the hug the inside fender well a little better and would possibly clean up the underside look a little better. I've got to reach out to them and see what they say at outlaw.

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe it's entirely situational rather you'll have rubbing issues or not based on a slew of variables. There's several times I've been airborne and was able to hit the upper bracing inside the wheel-wells on hard landings. I'm running glass fenders with all oem front suspension components (on mid perch) and a stock wheel/tire combo. Therefore, I'm certain I'd rub under the right circumstances running 37"s without suspension modifications.

Last edited: