About to pull the trigger on new tires...help me decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not with an aftermarket rear differential cover, it won't.

Yep. And the 37' BFG AT KO and Falken Wildpeak ATs measure on the smaller side of 37 inches. Barely clears the diff cover.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The other problem with stuffing a 37 tire in the spare location is that the exhaust will probably melt the tire as it will be against it, unless you have removed the side exit behind the rear wheel :)

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The other problem with stuffing a 37 tire in the spare location is that the exhaust will probably melt the tire as it will be against it, unless you have removed the side exit behind the rear wheel :)

Yeah, I got rid of that. I have nice Ford racing tips now. I had this but no more..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I'm committed. Pulled the trigger on 5 Goodyear MT/Rs with Kevlar 37x12.5x17 and 5 Method Fat Fives 6x135 with 0mm offset. 4 Wheel Parts had free shipping on everything to their store which is close to my house and they are doing the mid perch, install and alignment. $346 for each tire and $187 for each wheel before tax, install, etc.

Now the wait begins. Product gets shipped, I reassemble my center console and shifter so I can drive the truck again, set aside half a day to get this done, take lots of pictures and post back here.... Yay!

Thanks to everyone who opined. It's great to bounce these things off people with similar interests!

OP
OP
ZBoater

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, I'm a bit OCD when it comes my Raptor. I was starting to obsess over this. I've read so many threads about wheels and tires, I think I'm cross eyed. It fits, it doesn't fit, it rubs, it doesn't rub, Nittos, no, Toyos, no, BFG, trimming, pinch welds, glass fenders, mid perch.... I found the cure. Hit the "Submit Order" button.

Now, I'm at peace.... :crazy: Until the next mod....