Was about to pull the trigger on Method NVs when suddenly....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It looks to me that all you need is a small disk, with some logo, that pushes in prom the back?

The only problem is the cap opening tapers in. If you just put a disc behind it, it will look like a bowl and if you use something that protrudes it will stick out

Attachments

• method cap 2.jpg
    method cap 2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 147
  • method cap 3.jpg
    method cap 3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 143

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only problem is the cap opening tapers in. If you just put a disc behind it, it will look like a bowl and if you use something that protrudes it will stick out
Actually, I like both solutions; especially with an SVT logo.
And if manufactured for this wheel you can add a small step to the left one to improve the fit,

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Interesting. Would love to see it on black and silver.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TKF I wasn't expecting to like the bronze, but I think it looks good on the white. I think that would be the only color I would put the bronze on though (oh yeah, terrain too!!!-good point @HarleyGirl). Is it me or does the bronze wheels kinda make the grey fender flares sorta seem more goldish? Is that just a trick of the eye? It doesn't conflict as much as I thought. I applaud the originality and the balls to do it so soon before seeing others. Thanks for sharing! Nice ride and nice house in the back!