Was about to pull the trigger on Method NVs when suddenly....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Oh man! I love the roost. That bronze color would look excellent on black and white raptors. I wouldn't mind to have a set of the bronze roosts to replace my method mesh.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to see the ROOST center cap. Method website says it has a bolt on, (new flatter design-I thought I saw). Curious to see if they improved the center caps over the old ugly center caps that most guys ditch, including myself.

Also, the holes in the magnesium color look like they'd look sweet on a white or even a silver rap.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to see the ROOST center cap. Method website says it has a bolt on, (new flatter design-I thought I saw). Curious to see if they improved the center caps over the old ugly center caps that most guys ditch, including myself.

I saw a prototype at their suite during SEMA. It's just a little bolt on ring that has a hole through the center. Not really a "cap" as you can see the hub. No fear though, I know a guy who can create a nice cap design ;)

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope they'll start offering that bronze in other wheels, I've wanted to powder coat my NV's that color for a while.