4 Wheel Parts Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixing to buy a set of 37" Toyo's from them, has anyone had an experience with their road hazard warranty? It'll be $160 for the four, trying to decide if it's worth it or not.

D

Deleted member 12951

Not sure if it matters with you are not depending on how you use your raptor but look at the fine print, most of those only cover it when on public roads and do not cover when off-road. I know that really ends up a morality or honestly issue, depending how you want to handle the warranty or not.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@AggieSVT shoot me a PM if you would like. One of our distributors owns 4 Wheel Parts. I might be able to get you better pricing by going through us.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if it matters with you are not depending on how you use your raptor but look at the fine print, most of those only cover it when on public roads and do not cover when off-road. I know that really ends up a morality or honestly issue, depending how you want to handle the warranty or not.

I can tell you that Discount Tires doesn't care how I destroy my tires and honors the replacement with no questions asked - so far at least. I've been honest with them, both when purchasing and when bringing them in for replacement.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the tire coverage from the Ford house on my KO2's. The tire manager told me that they don't care how it's damaged. I felt it was worth when thinking about replacing a $300 tire.....

D

Deleted member 12951

I can tell you that Discount Tires doesn't care how I destroy my tires and honors the replacement with no questions asked - so far at least. I've been honest with them, both when purchasing and when bringing them in for replacement.

Hence why I said look at the fine print. When I was buying my raptor, Ford themselves has a tire coverage to protect again and damage that the finance guy was trying to sell me. I told him to get the actual contract out so I could review. In front of him, I take my time to read it (you know those finance folks just love when you do that but there is nothing they can do) and sure enough on the Ford one, damaging the tire when off-road was in the exclusions. I was concerned because I would not be using that dealer for work, I purchased my raptor out of state.

So every contract will be different. And then even if it is in the contract it depends on the store and your relationship with that store if they want to be nick picky on the rules. I've ran into situations where the store is real cool because you have a relationship with the manager but when he leaves, it get some new guy who follows everything by the book and messes up the relationship.