37x12.50r17 ko2 are they out yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's the cornering at speed been affected? Feel the height increase? I like to haul tail around turns a fair bit just because I like the body roll, but am concerned with 37" additional flex, thus requiring much slower turns.

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you guys noticed much of a drop in "fuel economy" if you can call it that on a raptor? how are the new KO2s in the rain. I live in FL and we get a LOT of rain and wet roads. I kinda wanted the General Grabbers, but I hear they are awful in the rain. The BFGs are supposed to be better. I am coming from stock wheels and tires and will run the stock wheels. don't mind doing a little hammering and trimming, but anything else that needs to be done with these 37s and stock wheels?

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My mileage improved. But I went from a heavy assed Toyo MT. 11lbs lighter per tire. That's significant amount of rotational weight.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have you guys noticed much of a drop in "fuel economy" if you can call it that on a raptor? how are the new KO2s in the rain. I live in FL and we get a LOT of rain and wet roads. I kinda wanted the General Grabbers, but I hear they are awful in the rain. The BFGs are supposed to be better. I am coming from stock wheels and tires and will run the stock wheels. don't mind doing a little hammering and trimming, but anything else that needs to be done with these 37s and stock wheels?

They handle rain real well. Haven't had them in the snow yet, but I don't think that's too big of an issue where you are!

37's on stock wheels will be an issue without hammering the pinch welds and doing some inner liner trimming. Another member has this setup but he's running 3.0's as well to help out.

Good luck!!!