37x12.50r17 ko2 are they out yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @little_D! Looking real nice! They don't look balloon big. Very nice! Any direct side shots by chance? Thanks for sharing. Keep us up to date with how the ride is and rubbing.

little_D

Reaction score
Thanks @little_D! Looking real nice! They don't look balloon big. Very nice! Any direct side shots by chance? Thanks for sharing. Keep us up to date with how the ride is and rubbing.

here are the other picts I have

Attachments

• Raptor-1s.jpg
    Raptor-1s.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 779
  • Raptor-5s.jpg
    Raptor-5s.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,029
  • Raptor-KO2.jpg
    Raptor-KO2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 983

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @little_D...they look awesome! Are you on mid perch? Notice any rubbing yet? I know you haven't had them long...keep us up to date on the rubbing.

You look like you might be on top perch?...

little_D

Reaction score
Thanks @little_D...they look awesome! Are you on mid perch? Notice any rubbing yet? I know you haven't had them long...keep us up to date on the rubbing.

You look like you might be on top perch?...

I am on mid-perch w/ the Geiser springs. I plan to hammer down the pinch welds so hopefully they will not rub.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@little_D Oh awesome! I have Gieser Bros springs too but am only on bottom perch with them so far. So any rubbing so far while street driving? How do you like the ride of the Geiser springs on mid? How did the 37's effect the ride?

Last edited:

little_D

Reaction score
Oh awesome! I have Gieser Bros springs too but am only on bottom perch with them so far. So any rubbing so far while street driving? How do you like the ride of the Geiser springs on mid? How did the 37's effect the ride?

I've had the Geiser springs (mid perch) & RPG National leafs on the truck since day 1. I have 25k on the truck now and still really like them. No rubbing yet but haven't taken the 37's off-road. So far the new KO2's are riding stiffer but I haven't played w/ tire pressure yet. I was running the stock tires at 35-38lbs

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I debated about these but with stock wheels and suspension on mid-perch the clearances are close with my 37" TA KO's. I wasn't willing to chance even the slight .2-.3 " difference with the KO2's. And I also didn't like the extra unsprung weight, but the KO2's look really good on your truck. Good luck.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am curious if anyone has gone from the old KO's in 37" to these new KO2's in 37's. I wonder if there is much or any real difference in rubbing?