37x12.50r17 ko2 are they out yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True but there are good pics out there of the 2017, wide bad ass truck like our current Raptor. :)

Yeah, I agree that it gives a good idea of what it would look like. Would love to see some on our current gen raptor, especially on some methods. Really curious to see 37 KO2's on some methods too.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will not find 37 KO2 yet because it is not out yet.

Yeah, I agree that it gives a good idea of what it would look like. Would love to see some on our current gen raptor, especially on some methods. Really curious to see 37 KO2's on some methods too.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will not find 37 KO2 yet because it is not out yet.

Yeah, gotcha on that. I think we all are anxiously awaiting that release. Been keeping a close eye on it. My guy at America Tire/Discount Tire says around mid-March is what his computers show. Hopefully guys start getting them, putting them on some raptors, and start posting some pics on here pretty soon.

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAND.......... They're out. In stock at the Tire Rack and with a few other of my suppliers. The San Bernardino BFG/Michelin warehouse has them too for all you SoCal guys

Attachments

• 37.jpg
    37.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 300

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks @LEEHWCAP. I'm so freakin tempted!!! I have seen a few guys on Facebook who just got these. Seem to not be any bigger than the KO's from what I've seen and heard when mounted. Anyone who mounts these in 37, post some pics and give some updates, would Ya?

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

@LEEHWCAP, how are you liking the KO2's in the 35's you got? Notice any differences in ride between the KO's and the KO2's?

Last edited:

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I think he is one of the couple guys that I have been stalking on facebook lately

:hidesbehindsofa:

little_D

Reaction score
Thanks @LEEHWCAP. I'm so freakin tempted!!! I have seen a few guys on Facebook who just got these. Seem to not be any bigger than the KO's from what I've seen and heard when mounted. Anyone who mounts these in 37, post some pics and give some updates, would Ya?

here you go, 37" KO2s. picked them up on Friday but haven't driven it much yet.

Attachments

• Raptor-2s.jpg
    Raptor-2s.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 738