37x12.5 Toyo R/Ts, Help me decide!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MILRTME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 37" Toyo RT's on my truck and haven't had much to any rubbing. I have my pinch welds trimmed and hammered and I tucked the liner back in the corners using heavy duty zip ties. The trucks on mid perch with Method NV's, but I have fiberwerx on the way as I'm changing the suspension.

Your truck looks badass!! I NEED 37"!!

socal2ks

Reaction score
I have 37" Toyo RT's on my truck and haven't had much to any rubbing. I have my pinch welds trimmed and hammered and I tucked the liner back in the corners using heavy duty zip ties. The trucks on mid perch with Method NV's, but I have fiberwerx on the way as I'm changing the suspension.

Are they the 37x12.5 r/ts? Would you say your ride quality improved? Looks awesome.

dusty505

Reaction score
Are they the 37x12.5 r/ts? Would you say your ride quality improved? Looks awesome.

I've had a few different tire setups. From the stock BFG's to Toyo AT 37"s to BFG Project KR2's to TOYO 37" MT's and now the 37" RT's and these are by far the best in all around performance. They're quiet on the road and handle great in the dirt, rain, sand, and light mud (haven't run into any heavy mud yet)

socal2ks

Reaction score
I've had a few different tire setups. From the stock BFG's to Toyo AT 37"s to BFG Project KR2's to TOYO 37" MT's and now the 37" RT's and these are by far the best in all around performance. They're quiet on the road and handle great in the dirt, rain, sand, and light mud (haven't run into any heavy mud yet)

Sweet I might pick up a set. Did you stuff the fender at all with your current setup? I'm assuming you are going LT/mid travel up front?

I'm on 3.0's and have a set of NV's in the box, I do not want to do glass at this point (unless. I found a smoking deal on a used set painted white)