37s with stock fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys... I know y'all answer question all the time, but what do I need to do to fit 37s (prefer toyos) with stock fenders. I am set on keeping my stock fenders. I don't do any crazy offroading (just light stuff). Thanks for the help. I already have a leveling kit (I believe 2 inches that was there when I bought it).

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mid perch or leveling kit at least and for toyos, trim the fender flare, liner, and hammer the pinch welds flat.

@BIRDMAN , can you fix the search feature for the forum please?

Orionkhan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I know y'all answer question all the time, but what do I need to do to fit 37s (prefer toyos) with stock fenders. I am set on keeping my stock fenders. I don't do any crazy offroading (just light stuff). Thanks for the help. I already have a leveling kit (I believe 2 inches that was there when I bought it).

You didn't mention if you're running stock wheels or aftermarket ones like Methods. Wheel offset has a lot to do with rubbing as well.

OP
OP
MoltenBeast100
Reaction score
You didn't mention if you're running stock wheels or aftermarket ones like Methods. Wheel offset has a lot to do with rubbing as well.

Right now I am running 35 toyos and 18" fuel hostage with I believe 0 offset. I would hope to get method standard 17s or 18s with the toyo 37s. What offset is best for this setup?

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now I am running 35 toyos and 18" fuel hostage with I believe 0 offset. I would hope to get method standard 17s or 18s with the toyo 37s. What offset is best for this setup?

If you go with 17x8.5 methods 0 offset is best. If you go with the 18x9 +18 offset is best