37 vs 35 opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm looking for some opinions from those of you that are running 37's. I want to know if it is really worth it to switch. I'm not worried about rubbing or hitting the fenders; if I get 37s I will do everything to make it go together and perform without tearing itself apart. My main concerns are how much better offroad the 37s are and how much slower do they make the truck feel on road. Also, would a tune and exhaust be enough to counter-act the larger tires? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Red, u sure that's right? It's taking me to a new member check in thread from 2010 lol

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmm I'll try it on the computer later on.
R u a part of south plains area raptor krew?

OP
OP
R

raptor1001

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sweet, saw you were in the panhandle and wanted to make sure

G & P Racing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For me I really think the 37's add a lot more to the off road ride than you might think for the amount of size change. Since you are willing to do all the trimming and such the only thing I would say extra is gears. I went with 4:88 gears and it really woke up the truck. Good luck with your mods!

Last edited:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really can't wait to see if the 37 BFG will fit without trimming, I really want 37s without the hassle of 37s, what a dilemma