37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 5star tune will return the "zippiness" we are still running stock gears, and the truck is very quick and it increases the throttle response. Also if you are in good with your alignment guy, you can set the camber to the far limit of the "green/acceptable" and the tires tuck nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_20130319_142951.jpg
    IMG_20130319_142951.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 315

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 5star tune will return the "zippiness" we are still running stock gears, and the truck is very quick and it increases the throttle response. Also if you are in good with your alignment guy, you can set the camber to the far limit of the "green/acceptable" and the tires tuck nicely.

Good to know, I'll have to remember next time I get an alignment and see if it makes a difference. Love the way the truck feels w/ 5star annnnnd gears. Almost enough to forget the truck is a pig!

Last edited:

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What RPM are you turning at 75-80 mph in 6th gear?? I'm sure its a beast!

peter2772000

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. Sorry for the tardy response, been away hunting.

He's going to go with the 37 inchers on aftermarket rims. 20's I think. I'll be sure to post his buddy's feedback after he has the tire/rim combo mounted, but that won't be 'till spring.

Regards,

Peter

prowakeskater

Full Access Member
Reaction score

edit, nevermind

Last edited:

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of mine. I got the Glassworks Unlimited 2in flare / 2in Rise fiberglass fenders. I also hammered flat the portions of the front and rear fender areas that may or may not cut the tire when off-roading. These pics do not reflect the mods done to the inner portions of the fenders to keep from cutting the tire when suspension is compressed as I did it last night.

If anyone needs 37in BFGs let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_42721.jpg
    IMG_42721.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_4277.jpg
    IMG_4277.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_4274.jpg
    IMG_4274.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_4278.jpg
    IMG_4278.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 290

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some pics of mine. I got the Glassworks Unlimited 2in flare / 2in Rise fiberglass fenders. I also hammered flat the portions of the front and rear fender areas that may or may not cut the tire when off-roading. These pics do not reflect the mods done to the inner portions of the fenders to keep from cutting the tire when suspension is compressed as I did it last night.

If anyone needs 37in BFGs let me know.

Just got a set of Dot 37 baja's . Good to know though for the next set