37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runNgun29

Reaction score
Mine have been fine off road so far. I don't ever plan to jump it or race the Baja either. I have to do full wheel lock every day out of the driveway as well, no issues.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
The people that did everything spent a lot of time working on the right offsets to get it to work. I was originally against going with 37's. They talked me into it and I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure what the offsets are unfortunately. But there's no rub and no trimming. My programmer got 467 Dyno'd RWHP out of the thing. No headers, no intake, Billy Boat racing exhaust, Daystar level, etc.

IMHO,
Your better off doing the perch adjustment than using a spacer if your going up to 37s. Not only will it keep the suspension stock (less of a leg for a dealer to stand on if something were to go wrong up front) but it would stiffen things up just a hair which will help deal with all the extra weight of the 37s. Rumor has it, the middle perch setting is the setting Ford wanted to go with but due to bumper height requirements, they had to release it at the lowest setting. Its not like your building a rock crawler here that needs to be as soft as humanly possible and custom springs are not an option. That is really the only time would ever consider using a spacer.

Any chance you could figure out what those magic offsets are? I'm sure many here that want to go up to 37s would appreciate it!

As for your HP claims, either your tuner is lying to you, or they did more to your truck than they said. There is no way you gained 130hp with just a tune and exahust. Are you S/C'd?

Last edited:

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Humvee21 said:
I never knew we lost that much HP at the wheels... :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I've heard 20% ish is normal. After the drivetrain, you won't have all of that goin to the wheels. Anyone have some knowledge on how power is disbursed in 4wd? As far as how much power makes it to the tires

OP
OP
J

johnlocal3

Reaction score
How much work is involved to adjust the top perch? The next upgrade on my list is new wheels and tires and I am very interested in getting some 37"s. At the same time I don't want to have to upgrade anything else to make them fit, nor do I wanna worry about rubbing.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much work is involved to adjust the top perch? The next upgrade on my list is new wheels and tires and I am very interested in getting some 37"s. At the same time I don't want to have to upgrade anything else to make them fit, nor do I wanna worry about rubbing.

People say it's pretty easy. I've heard that even a newb can DIY with enough patience.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not ADV1. One of a kind. I don't believe ADV1's are even load tested for the Raptor! These are.

Your truck looks great...and ADV1 are tested for the Raptor. Also, what did you do to get that much rwhp with exhaust and a tune?

ADV1WBFordRaptor1-1024x679.jpg

ADV1WBFordRaptor7.jpg