37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 37 BFG AT's at mid perch and never had a rub. Have not done anything else to modify for tires. Light to medium offroading, never a touch. No jumping
Pure luck!
I rub every day when I back out of my driveway with 35" Duratracs. And I'm slightly above mid perch on stock wheels.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pure luck!
I rub every day when I back out of my driveway with 35" Duratracs. And I'm slightly above mid perch on stock wheels.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

I have to agree with you on RaptorFlipper's situation, its only a matter for time before that luck runs out. It will rub eventually and most likely tear something off that you will miss. Its best just to be safe and get the larger fenders. I recommend Glassworks Unlimited.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordering fenders next week from Crown offroad.

Fiberwerx Fender Sale

Saving about $30 with Crown offroads deal, but its something.

Are these designed for guys running 37s on stock suspension only or folks with upgraded suspension also? Just curious because mine are a 2in rise and 2in flare. I beleive the ones from Fiberwerx are a 1in rise. Thanks.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Says both

Product Description

Fiberwerx has released their new fiberglass front fenders for the ’10-14 Ford Raptor. These fenders feature 2.5″ of bulge per side while raising the wheel well up 1″. This in turn will allow you to run up to a 37” tire with aftermarket wheels on your factory or upgraded suspension.

Features:

– 2.5” outward bulge per side

– 1” of additional wheel well clearance to accommodate up to a 37” tire

– Each set comes with a driver and passenger side

– Factory wheel well liners still utilized with these fenders

– Designed to mimic OEM look and appearance

– Bolt on installation

– Upgradeable to an all carbon fiber fender

– Built to order, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery

Fiberwerx new fiberglass front fenders for the Ford Raptor | Crown Offroad

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37s are on with mid perch and stock fenders. They hit at full lock so we trims a little but didnt do the pinch welds yet. Also installed the bumper yesterday.

Attachments

• 1514447_10203836053763312_3375422445858170352_n.jpg
    1514447_10203836053763312_3375422445858170352_n.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 187

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure that it is pure luck guys. I have talked to 4 or 5 guys on here in my same situation. I talked to them before doing the mod. The trimming and hammering I get would make it totally workable, but I just do not something I don't need to. Are you guys off-roading hard?