37" Tires on Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

runNgun29

Reaction score
Not ADV1. One of a kind. I don't believe ADV1's are even load tested for the Raptor! These are.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Need more pics runNgun29!

And what did you do to get to stuff those 37" under there?

runNgun29

Reaction score
The people that did everything spent a lot of time working on the right offsets to get it to work. I was originally against going with 37's. They talked me into it and I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure what the offsets are unfortunately. But there's no rub and no trimming. My programmer got 467 Dyno'd RWHP out of the thing. No headers, no intake, Billy Boat racing exhaust, Daystar level, etc.

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
runNgun29 said:
The people that did everything spent a lot of time working on the right offsets to get it to work. I was originally against going with 37's. They talked me into it and I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure what the offsets are unfortunately. But there's no rub and no trimming. My programmer got 467 Dyno'd RWHP out of the thing. No headers, no intake, Billy Boat racing exhaust, Daystar level, etc.

Have you run your truck off road to see if the tires hit still?