37" red labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Darthyota

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic... how have you liked your Duratracs?
Back on topic, sort of... would you have stuck with Duratracs if they came in a 37"?
Really back on topic... who's had a stock wheel rubbing issue with a 37" tire on the upper control arm?
Also, post pics of new red label 37" tires not mounted to make thread more interesting!
i like my duratracs i have them studded for winter use. if they came in a 37 i would deff still run em but id still run the red letters for summer cause i just love the way they look on these trucks

I went with 1.5" spacers. The red letters on factory wheels are gonna be an issue. I have fiberwerx fenders and almost tore them off before I figured out the tires were just too big for stock suspension. I put my BFG's on and headed to TRR. Had a blast not worrying about destroying my truck's fiberglass.
how are they too big? is that even with the fiberworx fenders? and i forgot to call you earlier :doh2: