37" red labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what all do i need to do other then mid perch? I've got the fiberwerx 2.5" fenders do i still need to massage the pinch weld?

OP
OP
Darthyota

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and the guys at the tire store say they don't fit using the stock wheels as the rub the upper control arm :think:

OP
OP
Darthyota

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how thick are the spacers? i had them just toss my duratracs back on for now as when i tried to do the mid perch in the driveway yesterday i quickly discovered that my drivers side coilover lower perch is seized into place

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic... how have you liked your Duratracs?
Back on topic, sort of... would you have stuck with Duratracs if they came in a 37"?
Really back on topic... who's had a stock wheel rubbing issue with a 37" tire on the upper control arm?
Also, post pics of new red label 37" tires not mounted to make thread more interesting!

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic... how have you liked your Duratracs?
Back on topic, sort of... would you have stuck with Duratracs if they came in a 37"?
Really back on topic... who's had a stock wheel rubbing issue with a 37" tire on the upper control arm?
Also, post pics of new red label 37" tires not mounted to make thread more interesting!

I'm not sure what size they ar talking about but I know it happens with a 13.5" wide 37" tire on stock rims that's why I went with a Nitto tire that is only 12.5" wide in a 37" size.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I imagine a 13.50 would rub on UCA... My 37-12.50's rubbed through the hub vacuum lines that run on the outside of the UCA and spindles. Had to re-reoute them.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how thick are the spacers? i had them just toss my duratracs back on for now as when i tried to do the mid perch in the driveway yesterday i quickly discovered that my drivers side coilover lower perch is seized into place

I went with 1.5" spacers. The red letters on factory wheels are gonna be an issue. I have fiberwerx fenders and almost tore them off before I figured out the tires were just too big for stock suspension. I put my BFG's on and headed to TRR. Had a blast not worrying about destroying my truck's fiberglass.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I imagine a 13.50 would rub on UCA... My 37-12.50's rubbed through the hub vacuum lines that run on the outside of the UCA and spindles. Had to re-reoute them.

I had the same thing happen to mine. I wish Ford would have run them a different way from the factory but it's an easy fix.