37 BFG KO2s + Method 17x8.5 + Mid Perch - Any issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance I can run the new BFG KO2s in 37s with a set of 17x8.5 Methods on Mid Perch without any rubbing at all; even at full turn?

How about the 18x9 with +18mm offset option?

Thank you in advance for the help!

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will get some rubbing on a sharp turn or u-turn. Hammer the pinch welds and you'll have no rubbing on the street. If you plan on hard core off roading and jumping, get fenders

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed,

I have just the slightest rub with my current set-up on full turn on an incline. No issues off road. I do light to moderate off roading. No pinch welds hammering, nothing done at all. Mid-perch, methods(not sure of offset), 37's.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whose bumper is that? Looks good

Mazzulla Offroad, they're in San Bernardino area in SoCal. They usually do a lot of Chevy stuff, but have started doing some Raptor stuff.

SVC just came out with a bumper that is very very similar. I've dealt with SVC lately and they are great guys who make awesome quality products.

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

To be honest, (Chris) Mazzulla is a great dude and is great to deal with in person...but I'm not sure how efficient they would be with shipping the bumper and all that.

For shipping the bumper, I'd recommend SVC. They're very polished and very used to shipping their products all over.