37 BFG KO2 Mid Perch Stock Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after my stock size BFG KO2 wouldn't balance properly, I went through BFG to warranty them. Got all my money back and was able to upgrade to 37s with only paying 127.
Now I know the pinch welds and all need to be taken care off, but for those who don't do "raptor things" there's zero rub. I've taken it off-road, down dirt roads and all. It's perfect. 5* Tune and AFE Intake make the change in power almost minimal!
But let me say one thing, the fit is tight, but they fit. I've taken them over a small jump and see it damage.
Love the look and love the truck even more now!
I attached a few pictures to show everything!
Thanks again!
Collins

Attachments

• IMG_2993.jpg
    IMG_2993.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_2987.jpg
    IMG_2987.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 454
  • IMG_2982.jpg
    IMG_2982.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_2981.jpg
    IMG_2981.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 372

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd bet it rubs if you turn the wheel to sharp. My 35s rub if I try to back up and turn the wheel.

well if you have different wheels and the offset is different you bet wrong.

the further you push the wheel out, the more probable you will get contact. stock wheels stays inside the body better when turning.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'd bet it rubs if you turn the wheel to sharp. My 35s rub if I try to back up and turn the wheel.

I had a very slight rub at full lock in reverse with my wheels turned right on mid perch, but I'm running a true 37, whereas the K02 is a 36.3. I'd bet he has zero rubbing. Stock wheels help a lot due to their offset. Now that i'm on top perch I've hammered them a bit offroad and had no rubbing issues either.

OP
OP
uh_oh_6.2

uh_oh_6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this solidifies how badly i need 37s in my life. thanks for posting.

edit, whats the width you went with? i see a couple options.

lol yeah i feel ya on that. and i went with BFG KO2 37x12.50x17. the look is amazing. def gives it an even more beefy look

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
this solidifies how badly i need 37s in my life. thanks for posting.

edit, whats the width you went with? i see a couple options.

go 37x12.50r17 for sure. You'll love it. It's one of those mods that just transforms the look of your truck.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a very slight rub at full lock in reverse with my wheels turned right on mid perch, but I'm running a true 37, whereas the K02 is a 36.3. I'd bet he has zero rubbing. Stock wheels help a lot due to their offset. Now that i'm on top perch I've hammered them a bit offroad and had no rubbing issues either.

I guess the Method Mesh wheels are my source of rubbing then. :crazy:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I guess the Method Mesh wheels are my source of rubbing then. :crazy:

Yeah going from the +34mm offset of stock to the +0 of the Methods would do it. I'm about to play that game as I picked up some wheels with a 0 offset yesterday. Rubbing here I come! :rofl: