37 bfg ko2 on low perch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Real information is that even 35's rub off road under the right conditions. I wouldn't even think of putting 37's on my truck until I hammered pinch welds, installed ADD inner liners and hung Boatec +2 fenders in it. That's truth.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Real information is that even 35's rub off road under the right conditions. I wouldn't even think of putting 37's on my truck until I hammered pinch welds, installed ADD inner liners and hung Boatec +2 fenders in it. That's truth.

It's all situation dependent though. Reality is that lots of Raptors don't see the hard dirt use that seems common on FRF.

37's are totally fine if you're just mall crawling and maybe taking the truck hunting or getting to your favorite fishing spot.

I've stuffed my 35's into my fenders a time or two, so what you say is true if you go HAM.

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's all situation dependent though. Reality is that lots of Raptors don't see the hard dirt use that seems common on FRF.

37's are totally fine if you're just mall crawling and maybe taking the truck hunting or getting to your favorite fishing spot.

I've stuffed my 35's into my fenders a time or two, so what you say is true if you go HAM.

I dropped a fender flare with worn out 315s, and the pinch welds were warped after a hard day of wheeling, fender liners were dicked hard.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's funny, the way people talk here their trucks see 90% 'hard offroad use' and only 10% pavement use. It's like it's unfathomable for someone to have one of these as a daily driver that stays mainly on the streets because they just like the looks and ride of the thing.

Nobody questions it when someone throws 15 LED bars/pods all over their truck but with a bigger tire it's some big issue. This place can be funny.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a non hater question if I can, gentlemen? does a 37inch tire throw off the calibration and the speedometer off since its taller? I hope I did not offend anybody..lol

Yes.

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

No hate on anyone for anything. Just a conversation. At some point regardless of what has been said, running 37's on bottom perch without 'some' modifications, they will experience rub. May not be bad, but it will rub.