37" BFG AT's installed today - White Letters Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Archon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There shouldn't be any rubbing at mid-perch at all on the street...although I haven't been off-road to articulate or compress the suspension. Trimming the factory welds might be a good idea if compressing. I haven't heard of anyone having any issues with these 37s (on or off-road), but perhaps some other folks can give their experience. I think as long as the wheel offset is 0 or to the positive, these will be ok with factory fenders.[/QUOTE

You will absolutely rub offroad. I had mine trimmed when I swapped and raised my 3.0s a little to be safe because its still so close. You need to trim the edge of the flair as well as a few other things.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FINALLY, after over 6 months of backorder, my 37" BFG TA's came in and I got them installed today. I decided to have the white letters out...old school. Already getting tons of compliments (more than usual it seems).

84B8E1F4-6D1C-481E-95A0-7330E25D4FE8_zpslcoye0ef.jpg

These tires are a perfect match for the truck. I originally didn't care for the stance after doing the mid-perch, but the 37's fill the fenders perfectly. Ride is great...an an extra inch (of height) never hurts. Also, no notice in any loss of power - big plus! Speed is a little off...you're actually doing a couple/few mph faster than the speedometer reflects now. I don't have an opinion on the mpg yet...I suspect I'll need to take into consideration the displayed mpg will now read less mpg than what real life is, since the mph is off. I'm going to reset my GPS trip counter and run out a tank of fuel this weekend to compare with what info the display reports. I couldn't be happier and it was worth the wait!

Looks great. The white on white goes well together.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
Mad Max

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. The white on white goes well together.

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Thanks. I lost sleep back in the day when I was trying to decide on what color Raptor to get... black has always been my preferred color. I had found plenty of black Raptors on dealer lots, but never looked at a white one up close. One day I was in North Carolina and stopped at a dealer...and they had this white one. It was a plain white wrapper...no graphics at all. The white Raptors have such a unique contrast with the dark accents and trim pieces...that immediately jumped out at me. However, it wasn't black, so I talked myself out of it and left...but then I kept thinking about that damn white Raptor...couldn't stop it either. The rest of the evening and that night...white Raptor, white Raptor. The next day, I went back and bought it. I thought I wanted solid white without the graphics...and to leave it completely stock...that lasted about a month. Over 6 months later, I'm still thinking of what to do next... I thought just Jeeps and Harleys had a never ending wish list lol

OP
OP
Mad Max

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They look great!

- Ordered mine today, should be here next Tuesday!

53978d1409949250-37-bfg-ats-installed-today-white-letters-out-84b8e1f4-6d1c-481e-95a0-7330e25d4fe8_zpslcoye0ef-2.jpg

Where'd the white letters go! :think:

Rocknron

Reaction score
What rims are u running on your truck, I can't tell for sure from the pics. I have stock bead locks painted all black on a blacked out Raptor. I think I'm going to go for the 37's with white letters out if I can get the new AT's. Your truck is sitting just about perfect.