37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had previously trimmed when I had my other Projects on temporarily and those still rubbed.

So far with the very minor trimming, the all terrains haven't hit once.

Here are a couple pics showing what little trimming I did and the clearance with the all terrains:

Edit... Wheel is turned to position the tire at its closest point of potential contact. When the tires are straight, there is a ton of room.
napahaga.jpg

ujuzevu3.jpg

Did you trim the pinch weld or just the liner and flare?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone the actual size of a 37" BFG KM2? I wonder if its the same as the AT and could run them at mid perch and stock fenders

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone the actual size of a 37" BFG KM2? I wonder if its the same as the AT and could run them at mid perch and stock fenders

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

According to the specs on tirerack.com they are 36.8" (37 x 12.5R17)

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To clarify, it is my understanding that the S compound tire was not on the market before the Raptor and the Raptor is the only vehicle that comes with them as OEM equipemnt. This would lead one to concluded that it was developed specifically for the Raptor (I want to think I have seen some official data, but I cannot recall offhand where I saw it...)

But yes, anyone can buy them as both compounds are sold everywhere.

The first Hummer H2 ran the BFG 315/70R17 for a few years. I believe that's when the S compound was actually introduced in this size.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The first Hummer H2 ran the BFG 315/70R17 for a few years. I believe that's when the S compound was actually introduced in this size.

I'm pretty sure this is true but I was trying to find some proof of it first..... I had a set of 315/70/17's that came off of a hummer on my 94 f350 and I believe they were S compound, I thought I still had them at my parents house but couldn't find them