37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine came in today as well. You must've been waiting on the NV's too.

Nope, went with the DS'...

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

What psi is everyone running on their 37 BFGs

With my 35s I would run down to 25psi, and so did most of the guys that were with me that had 37s.

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you go to bfg's website you can look at the different ways they make the A/T i.e sizes/load rating/compound and the s and r are both available in lot of different sizes.

And if you talk to the SVT engineers they will tell you the tires that come on the Raptor from the factory were specifically designed for the Raptor.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Badass! how much cutting did you end up doing? The full trim job that most do?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had previously trimmed when I had my other Projects on temporarily and those still rubbed.

So far with the very minor trimming, the all terrains haven't hit once.

Here are a couple pics showing what little trimming I did and the clearance with the all terrains:

Edit... Wheel is turned to position the tire at its closest point of potential contact. When the tires are straight, there is a ton of room.
napahaga.jpg

ujuzevu3.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ok cool. I'll have to go look under mine. I need to just go ahead and clearance mine so the wife can get the tires done while I'm gone.