37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have my eye on this exact set up. Do you have better, clearer, pics on your truck? Hows the ride with the 37"?

Way better than the stock 35s, and lighter as well. I put em on the same time as a CAI, exhaust and a SCT X4 5star tune, runs so much better. I'm currently running 93 octane performance tune. Pretty nice.

cguwhT2.jpg

TlBQL9z.jpg

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Way better than the stock 35s, and lighter as well. I put em on the same time as a CAI, exhaust and a SCT X4 5star tune, runs so much better. I'm currently running 93 octane performance tune. Pretty nice.

cguwhT2.jpg

TlBQL9z.jpg

Sweet. Thanks. Did you have to modify your wheel wells to fit? Are those wheels stock size and offsets? I know the BFG are a smaller 37", just curious to see if they fit well.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are 0 offset, needed mid-perch, hammered pinch wields, and gotta do some fender trimming. Rubs on turns compressed.

Last edited:

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope. IMHO....Raptor should come stock with 37" KO2s.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

AZEngineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am considering upgrading to the BFG KO2 37s. I've read everything I can find on the forum. One of the things that is stated a lot is that you need to be on mid perch. This doesn't make sense. The bump stops for the front don't change from bottom to mid to top perch. So if you stuff the suspension on mid or top perch the tire will end up at the same place relative to the body. Mid or top perch makes it tougher to stuff, but if you stuff the perch doesn't help, unless you are a street queen. Make sense?

I am running RPG Fox 3.0 in the front which they say they set up to be about like mid perch. I am also running stock 2013 beadlock wheels. When I go off road I run pretty hard. From all I've read it I should be safe if I hammer the pinch welds and move the fender liners. Is this accurate.