37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramrodthrusterpuppy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mounted the 37x12.5x17 K02's on Method's - fits fine on mid perch - they are definitely larger and make the stance of the truck look wider - tread profile looks more filling on the tire if that makes sense

Performance on loose gravel roads at high speed is noticeably improved - road noise is less - and steering response feels slightly better

Offset of the Methods? Where exactly did you trim? Pix would be great...

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed 37s on OEM beadlock wheels (beadlock configuration)
With the rear lower control arm adjuster moved all the way out and the front ones at about center, no rubbing.
Also eliminated my wheel hop; tires will spin on demand.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 37" KO2 can underneath as a spare still?

Nevermind, combed the thread and came to learn that it indeed does fit, albeit tightly.

Last edited:

Motoraptor

Reaction score
What type of offset are you guys running on your wheels? Just ordered a set of 37" Mickey Thompson Deegan 38's and am looking to put a set of rims on em.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you who posted to this and other threads. I have read through pages and pages...and I appreciate all of the knowledge out there. I have already called to get my '13 OEM wheels powdercoated ($60 each) and will get a set of 37" KO2s on them when they are done. I will post the outcome...MTF.

Did you ever get this completed? If so, can you post some pics? I want to do the same thing.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will get some better pics tomorrow during the day time.

The spare 37" KO2 fits in the stock spare location, barely. What do you guys think? Too snug or acceptable? Entertaining the idea of getting a tire carrier in the bed.

eRc0oye.jpg

0v1VcmW.jpg
IWgeKIn.jpg

Last edited: