37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noob question on sensors: Do I need a sensor in every tire (including my two spares)? Or, just the four main tires? Wondering how many sensors can be bound to the controller per wheel...and how the controller knows the wheels are spinning other than some sort of interaction with the wheel position sensor.

Anyone have a good recommendation on sensors? And a programmer?

Thanks!
Matt

My spare did not have a sensor. So maybe the controller only looks for 4 sensors...

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I usually get my tires from discounttiredirect. I called them but they are out of stock. I'll check the actual discont tire store and tire rack tho.

Are you near a Sam's Club? That's where I got mine last Fall.

6point2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a set and I'm about to pull the trigger. Question to anyone who runs these or has seen these on a raptor. Do they look too narrow?

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a set and I'm about to pull the trigger. Question to anyone who runs these or has seen these on a raptor. Do they look too narrow?

Too narrow? 37 x 12.50 x 17 BFG AT? I'm running the 37 x 12.50 x 17 KR2 and they are anything but narrow man. Maybe they look a bit wider than the AT KOs but I would think they would be the same if both are 12.50.

MF RAPTOR

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found these pictures, this truck is on mid perch and BFG 37's.

Question... that's a stock BFG on mid-perch with a 37x12.5r17 BFG KO2 next to it?

If so, that's a big difference! Even with the stock tire having ~ 1500 pounds on it.

Reaction score
I want to thank all of you who posted to this and other threads. I have read through pages and pages...and I appreciate all of the knowledge out there. I have already called to get my '13 OEM wheels powdercoated ($60 each) and will get a set of 37" KO2s on them when they are done. I will post the outcome...MTF.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you who posted to this and other threads. I have read through pages and pages...and I appreciate all of the knowledge out there. I have already called to get my '13 OEM wheels powdercoated ($60 each) and will get a set of 37" KO2s on them when they are done. I will post the outcome...MTF.

Aren't the KO2's a bit larger?