37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know about the new KO2s...i think i read they measure 36.6. Man I want a set of those.

I'm also really interested in these. They looked to be improved over the AT's that are out now. I've seen these sized at 36.5" for the 37x12.5.17 which should still be pretty close.

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a set 37 bfg's with 600 miles for $800, it's a great deal but nervous about rubbage and long term wear on other items. If i go to top perch will i be clear and safe from long term wear, it's weekend street queen truck?? What exactly has to be trimmed if trimming is necessary, outer edges of the flares???

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a set 37 bfg's with 600 miles for $800, it's a great deal but nervous about rubbage and long term wear on other items. If i go to top perch will i be clear and safe from long term wear, it's weekend street queen truck?? What exactly has to be trimmed if trimming is necessary, outer edges of the flares???

On a street queen 37 BFGs will be ok on mid perch, and without trimming. If you pass up the deal would you hand it off to me?

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about lock to lock rubbage, the raptor has a damn good turning radius with stockers.

I can get 4- for 1250 shipped. Should I do it??

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them on stock wheels at mid-perch with no trimming and I haven't had them rub at all in any situation... not even after lightly jumping the truck.

One thing to be aware of is that mid or top perch don't really eliminate the possibility of these or any oversized tires from rubbing. The perch mod only raises the stock ride height by adding preload to the coil spring. The truck will still bottom out in the same place and have the same full compression cycle on the suspension.

rkwjunior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The deal i found is a private sale.
$1050 shipped to be exact.

Had to drive to Delaware to pick these up, shipping quote was quoted in-correctly bt UPS, cost me $800 for 4 37 BFG's with less than 600 miles of wear, they look brand new. The trip was 12 hrs round trip with $200-250 in gas and tolls, still worth it in my opinion.