37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I had the 35" Toyo muds. Wore like iron and look pretty boss but I'm never in the mud and they got pretty loud as they aged, not to mention they were pretty stinkin heavy.

I wanted to try 37" without buying fenders so the BFG's were about my only option. I'm still rubbing at full lock so Ima have to do some more trimming.:buffer:

Good to know. I'm in a similar boat but my toyos are new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove it home with 50 cause thats what they put in them when mounting. Only advantage was that it stiffened up the sidewall for cornering on the street. I like 38 so far. I may go lower but I'll have to look at that stupid light if I do.

* I tried 41 front and 38 rear, very spongy ride on the road! I now maintain 48 in all four and the ride is perfection!

Attachments

• IMG_8787.jpg
    IMG_8787.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_8790.jpg
    IMG_8790.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 134

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I had the 35" Toyo muds. Wore like iron and look pretty boss but I'm never in the mud and they got pretty loud as they aged, not to mention they were pretty stinkin heavy.

I wanted to try 37" without buying fenders so the BFG's were about my only option. I'm still rubbing at full lock so Ima have to do some more trimming.:buffer:

Are you still on the stocker?

I'm debating between the 37 at's, toyo mt 35's or the new Nitto AWT 35.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

I can't run the stock wheels because I have the 1.5" bearing cup on my UCA's that would interfere. From what I hear those would fit better with the 37's. I have Methods on my truck.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I disconnected my battery last night before bed and reconnected it this morning. My nav worked perfectly on my ride to work this today. Is yours still working good?

- Yes, mine is working flawlessly after the disconnect and reconnect event. Seems like a simple fix, still do not understand why, LOL!

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score

- I have had both and truly feel the 37" Nitto's were a superior ride and way better overall tire than the 37" BFG's.

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 129

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
- I have had both and truly feel the 37" Nitto's were a superior ride and way better overall tire than the 37" BFG's.

Why? Sell me.

I've narrowed it down to the new KO2, the Toyo AT2 and the Nitto exo AWT.

Just need to figure out which one is going to last the longest and best wet snow traction.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disconnected my battery last night before bed and reconnected it this morning. My nav worked perfectly on my ride to work this today. Is yours still working good?

- Yes, mine is working flawlessly after the disconnect and reconnect event. Seems like a simple fix, still do not understand why, LOL!

Disconnected mine today and nav seems to be working properly now. Good info in this thread!