37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was probably the Mickey Thompson Deegan 38. 37's are listed at on 57lbs but the actual weight after I put one on the scale was 73lbs. Still not terrible but not no 57lbs...

The KM2's are only 70lbs but they're closer to a true 37" unlike the smaller AT

Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels

I've had these for a few months now. Great tire but the weight listed in incorrect. They are about 73.5 lbs. They measure roughly 36" mounted on the truck. I have stock fenders(hammered), wheels, and fox 3.0s set to mid-perch equivalent. Very minimal rubbing, like barely touching, on full compression.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
factive, can you post some pics of your wheel/tire set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The previous photo of my truck didn't have the beauty lock rings reinstalled after mid-perch and alignment, so here's another. Nothing on the truck has been trimmed and I've experienced absolutely zero rubbing even after getting off the ground a few times. A few people have posted that some 37s look too big of balloon like, but in my opinion, these are the perfect size and what I feel should have come on the truck. I agree that these tires aren't great for deep or thick mud because they cake up, but my "mud bogging" days are over too.
5ytemepa.jpg

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The previous photo of my truck didn't have the beauty lock rings reinstalled after mid-perch and alignment, so here's another. Nothing on the truck has been trimmed and I've experienced absolutely zero rubbing even after getting off the ground a few times. A few people have posted that some 37s look too big of balloon like, but in my opinion, these are the perfect size and what I feel should have come on the truck. I agree that these tires aren't great for deep or thick mud because they cake up, but my "mud bogging" days are over too.
5ytemepa.jpg

Yeah, you sit higher up front then i do...by about an inch or two it looks like, which is probably why you haven't rubbed. I think my '11 springs have just "settled" a lot more...oh well, i'm getting those progressive springs soon.

And I couldn't agree with you more on that these are the tires/size that should have come stock on the truck.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to find these for months... Glad to hear BFG is in the tire selling business again.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37" BFG AT's or 35" Toyo MT's

I really loved the stock tires but wore out to quickly for me. I am most concerned about mileage and snow.