37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mdrnizd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the guys running bfg AT 37's with stock fenders, do u need to be top perch or on after market shocks?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have the 37" BFG AT's and I'm on mid perch. Everyday driving it would barely rub on certain approaches or angles but with minor trimming it will be great.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but you don't need aftermarket shocks to run 37's. However, mid perch would be necessary.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

No but like I said, the icons limit up travel vs the stock ones and I've "heard" another popular set up is starting to do the same thing just to help keep 37's out of the fenders on full compression. You don't "need" aftermarket shocks, but then again my post never said you did. He asked so I replied with what I could remember. There are sooooo many variables that change the conditions whether or not you rub, it's inaccurate to answer the question with a defient yes or no answer. Ymmv

ToucanLife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you hammer the firewall?

Very minor trimming on the BFG 37s with mid-perch - haven't had any rubbing with heavy offroad yet but we don't have jumps out here.

Should look better once we get your skid plate shipped and installed :dogpile: