37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excuse the newb question, but you 37" guys, does a 37" spare fit where the stock spare is now? Or do you put it somewhere else or do away with a spare tire altogether?

It's been discussed earlier in this 25 page thread with pictures. If you're serious about 37" tires, I suggest you read the entire thread.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So just an update to my BFG 37s...went out this weekend and did some roading in Nevada with them and the stock fenders. For me, i went a little harder than i have before and they performed flawlessly and i stuffed them a couple times and rubbed the liner a bit but nothing bad. No harm. SO my next mode is the UTV progressive springs which will give me a little more height. So fiber glass fenders are not in my near future.

Road Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't read in the 250+ responses about cutting the pinch weld back and welding it back together rather than hammering or bending... Is this possible, has anybody done this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk