37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 37" BFG A/Ts are actually 36.3" tall and there are a couple of guys running them with stock fenders and some trimming.

Right, thats why i'm also leaning towards the BFGs, because it's not a true 37, but it'll fill in the wheels nicely, and probably not require the amount of trimming. lets say, a 37 Toyo needs, which is a true 37.

BStoner runs 37 BFGs, mid perch and stock fenders, and i know he gets after it.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Right, thats why i'm also leaning towards the BFGs, because it's not a true 37, but it'll fill in the wheels nicely, and probably not require the amount of trimming. lets say, a 37 Toyo needs, which is a true 37.

I am thinking of doing the same thing, too.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty happy with my 36.3" bfgs with stock trimmed fenders. Only had a slight amount of rubbing at raptoberfest. The fact that the icon shocks limit some of the up travel over the factory shocks or 3.0 fox's helps things. I've "heard" theres another popular shock set up that's now limiting the up travel to help accommodate 37's.

So far the 37 inch bfg compound is looking less prone to wear/chunk vs the factory 35 compound.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

This is my exact plan when the Toyo's are done.:waytogo:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the guys running bfg AT 37's with stock fenders, do u need to be top perch or on after market shocks?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the guys running bfg AT 37's with stock fenders, do u need to be top perch or on after market shocks?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Everyone I can think of running 37" bfgs with stock fenders has aftermarket shocks. I'm at mid perch equivalent.