36 Inch Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 BFG AT's run 36.3 or so. They are smaller than most 37's. I am at mid perch and no rubbing. Not even that close. Moderate off roading included. You will be fine. Fills out the well so much better than 35's. 35's look too small on our trucks. Ford originally designed these trucks for mid-perch and 37's until the environmental government shitheads got hold of them and made them conform.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
37 BFG AT's run 36.3 or so. They are smaller than most 37's. I am at mid perch and no rubbing. Not even that close. Moderate off roading included. You will be fine. Fills out the well so much better than 35's. 35's look too small on our trucks. Ford originally designed these trucks for mid-perch and 37's until the environmental government shitheads got hold of them and made them conform.

@chris'sfx4 said someone had the duratracs at snowball and that they worked pretty well. I saw the video I think he was mentioning. Truck just pretty much idled through about 1.5 feet of snow. Anyway - they look pretty good from the reviews I've read. But your right, if I was going for looks I'd go with 37's and probably will when I get all the crap on the truck that I want - fenders, shocks, springs, etc.....

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@chris'sfx4 said someone had the duratracs at snowball and that they worked pretty well. I saw the video I think he was mentioning. Truck just pretty much idled through about 1.5 feet of snow. Anyway - they look pretty good from the reviews I've read. But your right, if I was going for looks I'd go with 37's and probably will when I get all the crap on the truck that I want - fenders, shocks, springs, etc.....
The Canadians that drove through the ditch had them, but they definitely weren't idling through it. A couple other people ran them or have ran them in the past, rap67, YukonJoe, Ms MI Raptor ran them on her old truck, and I'm sure there are others. I live where SnoBall takes place and a lot of people up here run Duratrac's, including me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydBpG6doMBQ

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about 37bfg at's on methods? (0 offset) stock fenders mid perch. Is it possible with some minor trimming? Anyone know?