35x12.50x17 Toyo Open Country AT2 Availibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magstar67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a set of Toyo Open Country AT2's in 35x12.50x17's? Havent had any luck finding availibility from local shops.

I have Duratracs now with 42K on them, love the tires but want to try something quieter this time around. Have looked at Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 2, Cooper Discoverer AT3, Nitto Terra Grappler, and Hankook DynaPro ATM. Dont really have anything against the BFG's but when I was looking at Raptors I noticed they tend to throw rocks up against the truck so I traded them out for the Duratracs when my truck came in because I drive quite a bit on gravel roads.

Thanks!

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a company here in the Pacific Northwest called Les Schwab Tire (Big chain, about 600 stores and a huge Toyo dealer) and they have 1200 of that size in stock company wide. 24 pieces within 20 miles of me. Downside is they **** everyone on price cause they're the only one that ever has them in stock in my area.

The R/T is a great tire too. I have those on my truck

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a company here in the Pacific Northwest called Les Schwab Tire (Big chain, about 600 stores and a huge Toyo dealer) and they have 1200 of that size in stock company wide. 24 pieces within 20 miles of me. Downside is they **** everyone on price cause they're the only one that ever has them in stock in my area.

The R/T is a great tire too. I have those on my truck

Funny to think people don't know about Les Schwab, haha. Sometimes their pricing isn't too bad but a lot of stuff is pretty spendy. They had 35x12.50/17 M/T's for sale for 317/piece last week.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Les Schwab.... Haha I was stationed in Seattle. I remember that place. Got a good deal on tires once from them back when I had my Evo 8.