35x12.50r17 BFG All Terrain KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

PatientCone

Reaction score
Haven't mounted them up yet, been too busy with work cause of the rain down here.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Due for a new set, any chance I can get in on the love?

I do have one set of 4 left at $260.00 per tire. I am too new to the forum to post any in the marketplace. Local pick-up in orange county or can be shipped I guess?

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a set. Discount Tire sold them for $265. Buy them from the OP if you can since he is the one that made everyone aware that these were available. But if you're not in SoCal I'd check with Discount Tire.

treatcg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the load range the same as the current stockers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

PatientCone

Reaction score
I can arrange labor to be included in price- so that would be $260 mounted and balanced (out-the-door).

These are load range E

Does anyone know how long it takes to be cleared to post in the marketplace? I have some other things to post

Last edited:

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went from load range D to a load range E on our BFG ATs on I will never go that route again, the E load was so much stiffer that our expeditions doors started rattling after a while. I don't know how they feel on the truck but I won't go E when I replace my Raptors with KO IIs

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BFG 35X12.5R17 KO2 according to the Tire Rack rated E there is no D rated KO2.

Your right, I just looked on BFG s websites, the 37x12.5x17 is D but not the 35.

That bums me out.

I'd like to hear about the ride from those that went straight from our stock Raptor tires to theses. Did you notice the stiffer sidewall on expansion joints , holes and other road and off road conditions?

I don't need and or want load range E on this truck, I want a flexible sidewall, for many reasons. Guess I'll have to make another choice unless the folks here can attest different.

Last edited: