35x12.50r17 BFG All Terrain KO2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

PatientCone

Reaction score
I got them for $260.00 installed at a shop in Orange County, shop owner owns a raptor and does tires for a lot of the Raptor guys around.

Since I change my tires so frequently (bought the truck new in April and have already had four different sets of tires- although I already have 30,000 miles on the truck.) They will most likely be used for local stuff which is mainly desert and a little mud if we get some weather.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
$260/installed is a killer price, even with my Tire Rack Wholesale account, they're going for $295/each.

biggiebigs

Reaction score
Who do you use in the OC? Also do you know if he can get the KO2 in 37's?

Thanks,

I got them for $260.00 installed at a shop in Orange County, shop owner owns a raptor and does tires for a lot of the Raptor guys around.

Since I change my tires so frequently (bought the truck new in April and have already had four different sets of tires- although I already have 30,000 miles on the truck.) They will most likely be used for local stuff which is mainly desert and a little mud if we get some weather.