35" Vs Stock, is it worth it?!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TamerSaad

Reaction score
Raptorians,

Done with installing Methods 17", now thinking about 35" tires, pls let me know if you have any feed back on the following brands:

1. Mastercraft, Courser C/T
2. KUMHO KL71 ROAD DESSERT ALL TERRAIN

Attached are photos for each

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_9373.jpeg
    IMG_9373.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_1354.jpeg
    IMG_1354.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 392

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TamerSaad - Where are you located?

Don't have experience with either of those tires, but I'm thinking you may be out of the country and not have access to the more popular brands.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptorians,

Done with installing Methods 17", now thinking about 35" tires, pls let me know if you have any feed back on the following brands:

1. Mastercraft, Courser C/T
2. KUMHO KL71 ROAD DESSERT ALL TERRAIN

Attached are photos for each

Thanks

Those are the KL71 mud terrains as known around here. They don't seem to be very popular with the Raptor crowd, known quite a few people who ran them on bigger trucks and were happy.

OP
OP
T

TamerSaad

Reaction score
thanks for the offer, but i live a bit far from US, on the other side of the globe :))

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

i live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates :))

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We usually run Toyos. Those tires don't have the 'beefiness' to handle some of the more nasty things. If you find yourself just running on fairly beaten trials/dirt roads, then they'll work just fine. It's all up to speculation though, the customers that we've installed these tires on have had no complaints.