35" Ko2s done, how about the spare.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baron138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got bead lock wheels and put KO2 35s on the truck a few months ago. Has anyone replaced the 315 spare with a 35? I know it's just the spare, and the size between the 315 and the 35 isn't huge, but I was thinking about keeping it all uniform. Was there an issue with the 35 fitting back under the bed?

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Baron138, I REALLY don't think you need to replace a perfectly good spare 315 with a 35. Definitely are close enough to not have to do that. Only thing would be if you off-road crazy and used your spare A LOT! But just for a normal use spare, there is no way I'd replace a 315 with a 35 for a spare. Just my 2 cents

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
That has me thinking... Next month I plan to pick up four 35 KO2's and keep two 315's KO's which only have about 3600 miles on them as spare tires.

Will that be an issue if and when I use one of those as a spare tire with the 35's?

Edit... @LekRap answered my question before I even typed it. What's tonight's lottery number?

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37" KO2 fits in the stock spare location.
0v1VcmW.jpg
IWgeKIn.jpg

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think it would fit with the stock exhaust?

Hmm, I'm not sure, I was told a 37" wouldn't fit, but saw someone else on the forum fit a 37" KO2 underneath, which is why I tried, and successfully fit mine, didn't think about what if I had a stock exhaust though. I think it should work, that's just me assuming though.