35" and 315 tire interchangeable ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I'm going to switch to 37 inch KM2s. All the rock crawling I do is really hard on the BFG A/Ts. The reason for 37s is I could use the extra clearance.

sent from ...... I don't know where I am.

OP
OP
Q

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! That's some serious chunking. Have you taken your Raptor to dealer because of this? (I would IIWY)

Mine are chunking consistently - mostly on the outside tread blocks

Pretty sure the dealer would say this is a wear item and it's not covered. I would understand too. I got 18K out of the stockers so I won't complain too much. I would feel guilty going to the dealer and making a fuss about some worn out tires with as hard as I have been on them.

Fb73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question but Well...it's time to change my stock tires and I'm looking to buy a set of 35" BFG KO2 ; question is : my two spare wheels are fitted with stock 315 tires, if one of my 35" fails on the trail, can it be interchangeable with a 315 tire or the different sizes could be a problem ??

FP Forged

Justin Lundy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may be a dumb question but Well...it's time to change my stock tires and I'm looking to buy a set of 35" BFG KO2 ; question is : my two spare wheels are fitted with stock 315 tires, if one of my 35" fails on the trail, can it be interchangeable with a 315 tire or the different sizes could be a problem ??

The 315 is 34.4" tall and the 35 is 34.5" tall. The 315 is essentially just a metric 35

Last edited: