20x10 wheels will it rub?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEFCON 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll be fine

What about full compression? Honestly I'm second guessing the wheels. If it's ok, cuz everything is in, I'm going to switch to the 18x9 with +20 and have the 20x9 returned. I've done multiple calculators, some say I'll be good, some say not. Dealer says I'll be fine. Some people on here say no but others say it will be ok.

D

Deleted member 12951

What about full compression? Honestly I'm second guessing the wheels. If it's ok, cuz everything is in, I'm going to switch to the 18x9 with +20 and have the 20x9 returned. I've done multiple calculators, some say I'll be good, some say not. Dealer says I'll be fine. Some people on here say no but others say it will be ok.

It was a joke. Already talked about 20" for street use and 17" for off-road and to research. There is 6 stickies in this section and search is your friend.

DEFCON 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a joke. Already talked about 20" for street use and 17" for off-road and to research. There is 6 stickies in this section and search is your friend.

Called back the dealer and had the 20x9 wheels and matching tires sent back in exchange for 18x9 with +20. They did not have 17x9 available. I should have 0 problems with this set up on or off.

D

Deleted member 12951

Called back the dealer and had the 20x9 wheels and matching tires sent back in exchange for 18x9 with +20. They did not have 17x9 available. I should have 0 problems with this set up on or off.

Better. Just FYI, stock wheels are +34mm and methods what a lot of guys get are 0 offset so you got something in-between. Quite a few take 18's off-road without any issues. You sticking with 35" tires?

DEFCON 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better. Just FYI, stock wheels are +34mm and methods what a lot of guys get are 0 offset so you got something in-between. Quite a few take 18's off-road without any issues. You sticking with 35" tires?

Well. 18x9 with a +20 offset sill only stick out like 3/4" or so more than stock as opposed to 1.5" ish with the +1 so fender wont be issue and that was my main concern. As for rim size yeah...i dont see a problem gaining 1" Yes, I'm still going with 35x12.5x18 Toyo MTs.

As for the wheel style, for those of you that didn't know what it looked like, I am NOT getting the chrome version

Last edited: