2017 Beadlocks on a 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep eyeballing the beadlock wheels that appear to be an option on the new 2017 Raptors like the one seen below.

I am assuming this is a Ford created wheel from the SVT team but I could be wrong and wanted to know if anybody in the forum has more information about those wheels.

I am also wondering if they are built specifically for the lighter new Raptors or if they could take a beating from my 3+ ton truck.

Any information about these would be greatly appreciated!

1454512305941.jpg

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is only a 500ish lb gen1 to Jen 2 difference so I'm sure it wouldn't be a big deal to run them.

OP
OP
bigrig

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bead locks look horrible. The standard wheels, I like.

I'd have to agree they look pretty bad from that picture. Are those the same ones in the top picture that I posted? Seems like the rings are different at least. I was sort of wondering if the one I posted was a one-off wheel since they are trying to promote the new raptor.

I guess I am back to looking at the method 101s for my beadlock needs. Thanks for the responses.