2014 Stock Beadlocks

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think your offer is pretty fair...I haven't sold mine b/c I think I'd rather keep them as spare set...maybe a winter / summer wheel / tire combo thing. Plus, for a $1000 profit it's not worth it to me, rather keep them and have them in case of anything...i change my mind a lot! That and possibly going back to stock in the future always keeps me from selling / dumping a lot of OE parts.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Well he made me a smokin deal that I couldn't refused for a set of 5. I have to buy him one more Method Standard for his existing spare and swap tires but the whole thing went down for $1000.

Then he is considering me his raptor consultant (LOL, like I know shit, just got mine 4 months ago) and will let me use that for compensation along with the computer work I do for him, so basically a trade. He wants stuff like the reflector delete, Ford security system, navtv, provide bumper choices. He is a busy business man that would rather just have me do it. Already dropped that $1000 to $800.

I am stoked!!! Now just need to find the paint code for the SE rings so I can have a powder coater match them and get a set of tires so I have a street set and off-road ones.

6ydabaru.jpg
5urynyha.jpg
ju6e4u2y.jpg