2014 Stock Beadlocks

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Got a guy that is trying to sell me his stock beadlocks off his new Raptor. It is not the SE wheels, the standard factory beadlocks. I believe it is a set of 4. I might be able to get the spare too if I trade him mine.

He asked me to come up with a number for them to make an offer. I would like to say $1000 for the 4 or $1250 for 5 but don't want to insult him with an offer either as he is a client of mine.

What sounds like a fair offer?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So just the wheels and no tires correct? I would offer $1000 for the 4 and $1200 for 5. Now don't you already have the beadlocks (Same as the SE's just different trim ring) So your spare should already be a beadlock.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well ... It really depends on the person selling, the condition of the wheels and condition of the tires if it comes with some. I mean some idiots are selling 5 wheels+ tires for nearly $3k lol

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

So just the wheels and no tires correct? I would offer $1000 for the 4 and $1200 for 5. Now don't you already have the beadlocks (Same as the SE's just different trim ring) So your spare should already be a beadlock.

Yes, just the wheels. He changed them out for Methods but kept the factory tires. I have two spares. The spare that came with it is the SE beadlock but the other one I have is the standard raptor wheel.

My SE wheels and rings are scarred up pretty bad. I would like to replace them and have the rings powder coated to match the SE. Then use my existing wheels when going off-roading or to Raptor runs. Might even want to get the true beadlock rings so I could switch them out easily.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Well ... It really depends on the person selling, the condition of the wheels and condition of the tires if it comes with some. I mean some idiots are selling 5 wheels+ tires for nearly $3k lol

It is JUST the wheels and I am assuming they are in perfect condition. The truck has only 383 miles on it and it went straight from the factory, to the dealer, to Hennessey (they replaced the wheels) and then transported to him.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya.. Basically, but then you'd have two different sets.. Well OEM and aftermarket. Personally I'll get new Method Mesh over another set of OEM