2014 Screw max wheel size help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mid Perch is easy and cheap/free if you DIY. It will definitely help with clearance. I'm running 17x8.5 wheels with a 0 offset and my tires stick out about 1/2" from the outside of the fender flare. Your calculations are correct that the wheel you're looking at will stick out about 3" from the truck. Personally I think that is too much and the truck would look a little too much like a roller skate. I'd stick with a 9" wide wheel with a +1 offset or at the VERY most, a 10" wide wheel with a -12 offset. I think even that would be pushing it. But if you're not going off-road, I think you'll be fine. i know at full suspension compression, I had some contact even with my relatively conservative offsets when jumping the truck at Raptoberfest.

OP
OP
W

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Gonna do mid-perch if we need the lift, not a leveling kit. And will stick with 18x9 or 20x9, positive offset. Zero if we have to.

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go 17s or 18s. If you are going to ever drive this truck the way it was designed to be driven, 20s are not going to let you have the full experience.