2013 OEM Beadlock Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the part number and/or MSRP of the 2013 Beadlock wheels?

Assuming they are going to remove the hold from special orders with beadlocks on 10/4, they should be available for retail purchase shortly.

I'm thinking about buying a set for my truck. I hated them at first but they are starting to grow on me now.

OP
OP
hosseface

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the getting place.........

lol j/k

I found a set on Ebay. I havent seen any more on there lately though.

I think the hold has finally been released so you should be able to buy them directly from Ford parts soon. The only problem with getting OE beadlocks is I dont think there is going to be much of a market of new takeoffs. Because everyone who has beadlocks has to want/order/pay extra for them so they sure arent going to be taking them off and selling them.

You might find a set every once in a while once trucks with bl wheels hit dealers lots as dealer stock. Maybe someone might buy one that is a dealer stock truck with them already on it and not like/sell them. Thats about the only way I see any of them making it for sale except for brand new.

Last edited:

ogar67

Reaction score
They do look great... I highly recommend them..

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,929
  • IMG_0333.jpg
    IMG_0333.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,410

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At first I did not like them but they are definitely starting to grow on me. I would buy a set if the price was right, they are kind of expensive especially when you factor in the bead lock ring.