20 x 12 " Wheels Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
you can get built to order wheels like WELD as wide as 14"
ADV.1 will get crazy wide if needed as well.

If you play ya cards right I could see you stretch'n some 35's around that fat wheel ;)

P6100466.jpg

don't mind my lil cousin in da picture, she bowed legged :snoopfacepalm:

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, welcome to the forum!

Please consider the advise from others on here regarding the leveling kit. We want to help you! We're sarcastic because we care. Don't end up being a statistic...

I see you live in Phoenix, AZ. Over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you will find vendors, in alphabetical order. Go down to the "S" and look up SDHQ. They are out of Gilbert, AZ, 20 mins from you. They will help you with anything you need regarding your Raptor.

Banned
Reaction score
oh lord. please tell me you aren't going t do that to a raptor....

and get rid of the level kit, and go to mid perch. you mentioned you will offroad it, so do yourself a favor and get rid of it. and dont get 20's if you are going to offroad, terrible idea, especially since you mentioned you dont want to effect the ride. stick with 17's and dont go 12" wide. you will need a stupid wide tire for that, not to mention it would look so bad, and would not work as mentioned due to rubbing

64auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moto metal mo962 wheels

Looking to get a set of moto metal wheels. Wondering on size I want to go 20x12 with a 35x12.50x20. But will these work with stock set up no perech adusment. Or would I be better of with the 9 inch?