20'' moto metals with toyo mud tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my new rims and tires put on yesterday. They are 35's Toyo Mud Tires (35 is the biggest you can go on a stock raptor, I also lifted the front of the truck a little less than 2in. just to level the truck but I think they'll fit even without the lift...I THINK) With the tires I got the New 20'' MOTO METAL rims that have the red inserts and the chrome inserts which you can be changing back and forth whenever you want. The tires are dirty cuz I went off roading as soon as I got them yesterday but tomorrow I'll take pictures of them nice and clean and with the red inserts so they match the graphics of the truck. Thanks for your comments.
rimstires12.jpg

rimstires11.jpg

rimstires1.jpg

rimstires13.jpg

OP
OP
LEGORAPTOR

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where

I found a picture online of the raptor xt and took it "Sign A Rama". They do all types of decals , letters for business, signs, etc. I told them what changes to make to it and what color I wanted it. Problem with this kind of vinyl is that once it is printed the color changes from the color picked so be careful. I have to go tomorrow to get these taken off and get the real color I wanted (I have to pick like a dark red to get the CHERRY RED I wanted) because right now its like a red orange and it wont match the inserts of the rims nor the red trimmed custom seats I want to put in later on.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheels look good!

When I first saw MM coming out with those wheels earlier this year the first thing i thought was what a blatant copy of the balistic jesters they where... Then I started looking at all the other wheel companies and everyone was just copying everyone else's wheel designs :shocked:

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Just got my new rims and tires put on yesterday. They are 35's Toyo Mud Tires (35 is the biggest you can go on a stock raptor, I also lifted the front of the truck a little less than 2in. just to level the truck but I think they'll fit even without the lift...I THINK) With the tires I got the New 20'' MOTO METAL rims that have the red inserts and the chrome inserts which you can be changing back and forth whenever you want. The tires are dirty cuz I went off roading as soon as I got them yesterday but tomorrow I'll take pictures of them nice and clean and with the red inserts so they match the graphics of the truck. Thanks for your comments.
rimstires12.jpg

rimstires11.jpg

rimstires1.jpg

rimstires13.jpg

I didnt think they were aloud to do that graphic due to ford or SVT rights of the graphic? That's what I wanted to do but I read somewhere that it couldn't be done at just any place. Obviously it can, very nice dude. Tires kick it also.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look nice , im curious to hear what the difference in mileage is for you.im running the same tires with fuel octanes.. i swear this truck gets less than my previous blown Z06 with **** injection